At Robert Half, we know what a difference it makes in morale when our employees feel valued, are compensated fairly and can advance in their career. Others are taking notice as well. This year, Forbes named Robert Half as one of the World’s Best Employers in the Business Services and Supplies category.
The Forbes list is based on a survey of 150,000 workers in 58 countries, who rated their willingness to recommend their employer to family and friends. Working with the market research firm Statista, Forbes had respondents rank every aspect of their job, ranging from salary and potential for growth to the company’s commitment to diversity. The survey also asked workers’ opinion about other employers in their respective industries.
“This achievement is a testament to our efforts to provide the very best employee experience,” said M. Keith Waddell, president and CEO of Robert Half. “It also reinforces our reputation as one of the top talent solutions companies in the world.”
How we became the best in our industry
Our reputation as an ethical employer dates back more than 70 years, when Bob and Maxine Half founded the company. In the 1960s, Bob Half helped lead the fight against discriminatory employment practices. Since then, we’ve been setting the standard for employee satisfaction in several key areas:
- Gender equality — Earlier this year, Forbes named Robert Half as one of the Best Employers for Women for the third year in a row. Through the Global Women’s Employee Network (GWEN) and other initiatives, we're committed to amplifying women’s voices while creating community and growth opportunities for them at every level.
- Job advancement — We’re passionate about helping our professionals achieve their career goals. To that end, every employee has easy access to in-person and online training courses, giving them the resources they need to grow both personally and professionally.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion — Everyone is welcome at Robert Half. We believe that hiring underrepresented workers with different perspectives makes us stronger as a business and an employer. In addition, our various diversity events and employee network groups are safe spaces for conversations about allyship, mental health and unconscious bias.
- Corporate citizenship — Ethics matter. A Robert Half survey found that 71% of employees would leave a company whose values didn’t align with their own. Our commitment to environmental, social and governance best practices empowers our professionals to be change-makers and advocates for the communities we serve.
- Health and wellness — Our comprehensive benefits support employees’ physical, mental and financial well-being. From competitive healthcare plans to remote work options, these offerings are tailored to and evolve with the needs of our workforce.
Careers at Robert Half