As a global organization, we recognize the importance of having a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences represented throughout the company. This includes people of different ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual orientations, physical abilities, ages, educational backgrounds, social classes and beyond.
We appreciate the diversity of our company and the communities in which we live and do business. Our employees strive to create relationships with each other, our candidates and clients, external organizations, and members of the local community to learn about the backgrounds of those we serve and support. This helps to create a dynamic and inclusive environment at Robert Half, where people feel welcome, are comfortable being themselves at work and embrace what makes each person unique.
Our vision is to develop a corporate culture where all people can connect, thrive and grow.
- Connect to our core values with a strong sense of belonging.
- Thrive through opportunities for personal and professional growth and success.
- Grow by embracing our differences and appreciating the unique contributions that each of us can bring.
At our San Ramon, Calif., campus, our Diversity and Inclusion team hosts webinars and diversity events and encourages employees to take advantage of e-learning opportunities on diversity. Quarterly events educate employees on topics like work-life balance, communication and honoring our military veterans.
Supplier inclusion at Robert Half is a corporatewide initiative designed to support the promotion, growth and development of small and/or minority-, woman-, veteran-, disabled veteran- and LGBTQ-owned businesses.
Robert Half’s efforts to promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace have not gone unnoticed. Our most recent accolades include the following:
- Forbes — Best Employers for Diversity (2019-2020)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation — Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality (2017-2020)
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (2019-2020)
- Forbes — Best Employers for Women (2019)
- Professional Woman’s Magazine — Best of the Best Top Employers (2014-2019)
- HISPANIC Network Magazine — Best of the Best Top Employers (2014-2019)
- Black EOE Journal — Best of the Best Top Employers (2015-2019)