A successful candidate is very comfortable with analytics and has excellent copywriting skills.
A bachelor’s degree and in-depth knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and online media are required.
Experience developing web content and working with search tools (e.g., Google Search Console) is preferred.
Typical duties of an SEO specialist
- Formalizing search SEO and helping lead the technology team in their implementation across all websites and brand extensions
- Analyzing organic traffic and providing strategies for improvement
- Developing SEO assessments and recommendations and translating them into technical or copy requirements
- Providing SEO guidance in technical areas such as server infrastructure, website structure and page construction
- Reviewing and managing all page tagging, and consistently analyzing changing opportunities and trends in search engine algorithms and important keywords