In this report, you’ll learn how to help your team overcome common collaboration challenges and build stronger cross-departmental relationships. This year’s Creative Team of the Future research is based on surveys and interviews with more than 800 in-house designers and industry veterans from leading organizations.
Developed together by The Creative Group and AIGA, with a media alliance provided by Graphic Design USA, Creative Team of the Future is a joint project that explores industry trends for greater workplace collaboration between creative and technology teams affecting creative professionals and teams.
Download the report to learn:
• Why creating a social atmosphere of constant collaboration should be a priority for businesses
• Tips on how to best avoid collaboration challenges and build stronger cross-departmental relationships
• How to be a multi-team player to help employees work together to share ideas and information
Additional Trends and Research
- 5 Tips for Working Collaboratively with IT on Digital Marketing Projects
- 7 Ideas for Changing Company Culture and Attracting Top-Notch Creatives
- Creativity Lessons from 5 Top In-house Creative Teams
- How Well Do You Cope with Change in the Workplace?
- Why Your Creative Team Should Join Forces with IT
- Infographic: Modern Creative Job Titles