More than 2 million net jobs were created last year, reducing the pool of available talent and increasing the already-high demand for top-notch professionals across the U.S. And economic signals suggest the market for skilled workers will remain tight:
- The labor market is near full employment.
- The unemployment rate for many key roles is just 1 or 2 percent.
- Job openings remain at record high levels.
That means 2019 presents even greater challenges for employers looking to expand their workforce.
Gain a better understanding of today’s employment trends and improve your recruiting efforts by downloading The Demand for Skilled Talent. In this report, you’ll find the latest research on the employment market, including data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and exclusive insight into hiring trends from Robert Half.
Recruitment challenges ahead
Download The Demand for Skilled Talent to find out:
- Why workers are willing to leave their jobs, and the perks and benefits they want most.
- The unemployment rates for the most in-demand positions across multiple fields and how that knowledge helps you compete in the market for these key professionals.
- Tips to help you recruit, hire, onboard and retain top professionals.
- How Robert Half can help you with your staffing needs.
Download your free copy of The Demand for Skilled Talent – Q1/Q2 2019.