To capture the attention of employers and recruiters today, resumes for creative jobs must be more than simply a list of job skills and accomplishments. These tips from The Creative Group for writing effective resumes can help ensure yours makes it past the initial evaluation phase and into the hands of a hiring manager.
Resources for writing effective resumes
- Resume Do's and Don'ts
- Are You Guilty of These 8 Common Resume Mistakes That Designers Make?
- How to Use Creative Resumes to Catch Art Directors' Attention
- How to Craft a Winning Copywriter Resume and Cover Letter
- What Is the Best Resume Font for You?
- Verbs Before Blurbs on Your Creative Resume
- 8 Tips for Writing a Resume
Looking for more help with your search for creative jobs? Explore our job search advice.
Trends in writing effective resumes for creative jobs
- Pretty "On Paper": The Creative Group Survey Shows for Designers, Good Design Should Extend to Resume
- The Best Resumes Get Back to the Basics: Survey — Majority of Execs Prefer Traditional Versus Trendy Resumes
- A Creative Resume You Can't Miss
The Creative Group specializes in connecting interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations talent with creative jobs.