Supplier inclusion at Robert Half is a corporatewide initiative designed to support the promotion, growth and development of small and/or minority-, woman-, veteran-, disabled veteran- and LGBTQ-owned businesses. We also strongly encourage our community alliances and suppliers to work with diverse suppliers themselves.
We have established supplier inclusion purchasing targets to assist us in measuring our purchases from small and diverse businesses. Our goal is to secure the various products and services we need from respected suppliers at highly competitive prices while simultaneously meeting our supplier inclusion targets.
What is a diverse business?
A diverse business is defined as a small business or a company that is at least 51% owned and operated by a member or members of the following groups:
- African American
- Native American
- Subcontinent Asian
- Pacific Asian
- Disabled Veteran
Our supplier inclusion initiative has earned recognition from many organizations, including the following:
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council — America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises (2018)
- U.S. Veterans Magazine — Best of the Best Top Supplier Diversity Programs (2018)
- Hispanic Network Magazine — Best of the Best Supplier Diversity Programs (2018)
- Professional Woman’s Magazine — Best of the Best Top Supplier Diversity Programs (2018)
- Black EOE Journal — Top Supplier Diversity Program (2018)
- Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine — Top 100 Corporations of the Year (2018)
- Minority Business News USA — Champions of Supplier Diversity (2018)
- Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council — Legacy Award: Kathleen Trimble, vice president of supplier inclusion, Robert Half (2018)
- American Institute of Diversity and Commerce — Hall of Fame Induction: Kathleen Trimble, vice president of supplier inclusion, Robert Half (2018)