Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing agency. We believe working happy is the only way to work. We’ve made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and companies build happy, productive teams.
A top staffing agency, Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998. We were named first in our industry in the most recent rankings. (March 1, 2017)
- Robert Half, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI) and is a member of the S&P 500 index.
- For 2016, Robert Half reported revenues of $5.25 billion versus $7 million in 1986.
- Robert Half has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
As we have grown, the Robert Half staffing agency has kept a specialized approach. Each of our seven professional staffing divisions has a separate focus and separate employee teams. Our seven professional staffing services divisions include the following:
- Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half® Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance
- OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled office and administrative support professionals
- Robert Half® Technology, for information technology professionals
- Robert Half® Legal, for temporary, project and full-time staffing of attorneys, paralegals and legal support personnel
- The Creative Group®, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals
Robert Half also is the parent company of Protiviti®, a global business consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms serve clients through a network of more than 70 locations in over 20 countries.
At Robert Half, Our Mission is to:
- Help businesses grow by matching the right talent to their specialized staffing and consulting needs, and build rewarding careers for the professionals we place.
- Adhere to a philosophy of “Ethics First” in everything we do.
- Create a work environment where employees can thrive and innovate.
- Be a socially responsible corporate citizen and an active participant in the communities in which we live and work.