Managing major initiatives like full-scale document reviews, eDiscovery and litigation consulting requires a clear plan, and strong legal project management. We provide clients with an integrated solution that includes legal staffing services, a team of legal project management professionals, legal project attorneys, dedicated legal project space, and an experienced eDiscovery team. Our legal project services include:
- Project attorneys, JDs, paralegals and a legal project manager
- Flexible and secure document review space in all major metropolitan areas
- Secure infrastructure with state-of-the-art technology
- Legal support professionals for data entry projects
- Legal project management and eDiscovery services support
Legal Project Management
Our legal project team can help you maintain optimal productivity levels by freeing up your existing legal staff. We provide you with a flexible, cost-effective solution that can scale quickly to meet the needs of your eDiscovery or document review project in any market. In addition to our legal project managers, legal project attorneys, and legal project review space, we offer full-scale consulting solutions.
How Robert Half Legal Helps Our Clients
At Robert Half Legal, our teams are comprised of legal project attorneys, paralegals, law clerks, legal secretaries and additional legal support staff. This robust group can help alleviate the sudden, often unexpected legal project workload increases resulting in:
- Increased profitability
- Staff customization
- Freeing up additional time for full-time staff
- Greater flexibility
Read our Case Studies on how we’ve helped our clients.