Creative professionals have more options than ever in terms of when, where and how they work. This creates both opportunities and challenges for employers and employees.
It’s an exciting time to be working in the creative industry – but it’s also sometimes intimidating. The pace of technological change is rapid and accelerating, creating intense demands on businesses and creative teams. How are organizations and professionals faring in the face of digital disruption? What are employers’ and employees’ biggest concerns today?
To find out how creative professionals really feel about their jobs, companies and career prospects, The Creative Group partnered with AIGA, the professional association for design, to conduct a survey of more than 1,000 industry practitioners. We also consulted creative leaders to learn how they’re keeping up and what their companies are doing to attract and retain talent in an increasingly competitive market.
Check out the SlideShare below for highlights and key takeaways from our survey.
More Creative Workplace posts
- 6 Key Creative and IT Team Members for Digital Marketing Success
- Hiring Freelancers? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Hot Job: UX Designer
- Design Army’s Pum Lefebure: ‘Change Is Part of a Designer’s Job’
- 5 Ways to Effectively Manage a Team of Telecommuters
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs Could Open Doors to New Creative Careers