Requires strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal abilities and project coordination experience.
Successful candidates provide high-level administrative support and have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
Sensitivity to confidential information may be required.
Typical duties of an executive assistant
- Performing office and administrative duties to assist executive management
- Screening calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Training and supervising other support staff
- Customer relations as required