Featured recognition and accolades
As a pioneer in the staffing and recruitment industry, Robert Half was the first business to provide specialized staffing services for accounting and finance professionals. We are committed to the success of our customers and over time have added a variety of professional staffing divisions to fulfill our customer needs. Below is a list of accolades we have earned over the years.
- Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
- Robert Half was named to the 2017 “Best Places to Work” list in the San Francisco Bay Area, ranking among the top large companies.
- Robert Half Chairman and CEO Max Messmer was named to Staffing Industry Review’s Staffing 100 Hall of Fame in 2017.
- In 2017, Robert Half once again was named one of America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises by WBENC, the nation's leader in women's business development.
- In 2017, Robert Half received the Editor’s Retail Choice AwardTM for Specialized HR & Staffing Solutions from Digital Brands Inc.
- Robert Half was named to Forbes list of “America’s Best Large Employers.” (2016)
- Robert Half Chairman and CEO Max Messmer was inducted by the American Staffing Association into the ASA Leadership Hall of Fame in 2016.
- Vice president of Supplier Diversity Kathleen Trimble was named one of Women’s Enterprise USA’s Top 100 Leaders in Supplier Diversity in 2016.
- Robert Half Chairman and CEO Max Messmer was named one of FORTUNE® magazine’s Businesspersons of the Year in 2015.
- Robert Half Legal once again ranked #1 in THE BEST STAFFING AGENCY and THE BEST CONTRACT ATTORNEY PROVIDER categories in The Recorder’s 2015 poll. The results of The 2015 Best Reader Poll are published in the digital edition of The Recorder.
- Robert Half has been ranked the #1 staffing vendor by three top global banks.
- Robert Half received the 2015 Reaching for the Stars award from Dress for Success.
- Ethisphere, an international think-tank dedicated to best practices in business ethics, named Robert Half to its "2013 World's Most Ethical Companies" list.
- Chairman and CEO Max Messmer was named the Bay Area’s Most Admired CEO in the large public company category by the San Francisco Business Times in November 2011.
- In 2011, Chairman and CEO Max Messmer received the Staffing Innovator Award from Staffing Industry Analysts, which recognizes an individual who has had a significant and positive impact on the staffing industry.
- Robert Half frequently appears on "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.