Form W-9 and Other Employer Documents

Tax documents
Employers may need to file certain tax forms for their employees or contract professionals, such as Forms W-9 (providing a tax identification number) or other forms like Certificate of Insurance.
Use the Form W-9 to provide your taxpayer identification number (TIN) to persons or entities required to file an information return to the IRS to report things such as income paid to you. You can find more information on Form W-9 the IRS website.
To obtain a copy of Robert Half’s Certificate of Insurance, please contact your local Robert Half branch office or call 1.888.686.0952. To locate your branch contact information, click here
For additional information on these IRS tax forms, please contact the Customer Experience Center at [email protected] or 1.877.548.6964 on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-9 p.m. ET/5 a.m.-6 p.m. PT.