- What Are the Advantages of Working for OfficeTeam versus other adminsitrative temp services?
- How Do I Submit My Resume?
- How Do I Become an OfficeTeam Professional?
- What Skills Tests Will I Be Taking?
- What Should I Bring to My First Appointment With OfficeTeam?
- What Kind of Training and Certification Programs Do You Offer?
- Need More Information?
- Find work faster. OfficeTeam surpasses other temp services with its vast network. Our staffing managers connect with more than 90,000 hiring managers in North America every week to find you great opportunities such as administrative assistant jobs, receptionist jobs and more.
- Access well-matched job opportunities. We personally interview you and evaluate your skills so we can present positions matched to your specific experience and preferences.
- Earn competitive compensation, based on the data we generate from our annual Salary Guide.
- Enhance your skills and keep them current with free access to more than 8,000 online training courses.
- Gain access to a competitive benefits package, including group health, life and disability insurance, bonus pay and 401(k).
- We are committed to delivering premium service. Nine out of 10 customers would recommend our services to a colleague.
- Under ‘Job Seekers’ on our website, go to Upload Your Resume.
- Fill out all *Required Fields under ‘Resume Upload.’
- Under ‘Attach Resume,’ click the ‘Browse’ button on the right, and select your file for upload. Your resume can be in .DOC, .DOCX, .PDF, and .TXT format.
- Click on ‘Submit.’
- Once you have submitted your resume, this will serve as your confidential profile. You can apply for jobs on the OfficeTeam site, and we will keep you updated on new opportunities that meet your preferences.
- You can save jobs to apply for later or submit your application for multiple jobs at once.
Once you have registered and applied for a position, the complete process will involve the following:
- In-person interview. OfficeTeam stands apart from other temp services in that our staffing manager will have an in-person interview to discuss your background and the types of temporary assignments that will further your career goals.
- Skills evaluation. To gauge your strengths.
- Reference checks. Speaking with selected references (e.g., past supervisors) who can verify your work history.
- Benefits Overview. A review of the many benefits available to you as an OfficeTeam professional.
- Job Match Discussion. Learn about existing job opportunities that match your skill set and preferences. Tell us the type of assignments you’d be interested in such as administrative assistant jobs, customer service roles, receptionist jobs, etc. Learn more about the types of office jobs we place in our job descriptions section.
To ensure that you receive an interesting and challenging assignment that is appropriate for your skill level, you may be asked to take skills assessments in typing and the following software applications:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel®
- Microsoft AccessTM
- Microsoft PowerPoint®
- Intuit® QuickBooks®
- Printed copies of your resume (and email it in advance, if possible).
- Names of at least three employment references, with phone numbers.
- Two forms of identification.
- Remember to dress professionally for your meeting.
- Online Training: Upon registering with OfficeTeam, you qualify for free access to our industry-leading online training program, with more than 8,000 online courses to help you enhance your skills and stay competitive in today's career environment.
View our office directory online or call our toll-free number 1.800.804.8367 to reach the office nearest you.
Microsoft, Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intuit and QuickBooks are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.