- What Are the Advantages of Working With OfficeTeam over other Administrative Staffing Agencies?
- How Do I Work With OfficeTeam?
- What Type of Information Will I Need to Give the Staffing Manager?
- How Do I Prepare for the OfficeTeam Professional's First Day?
- What If I am Not Satisfied With a Temporary Professional From OfficeTeam?
- We offer cost-effective professional staffing solutions, allowing you to leverage our temporary professionals during peak workload periods, resulting in reduced overhead costs, increased efficiency and improved morale.
- We can quickly provide you with highly skilled candidates, as we currently have more than 2 million administrative professionals in our proprietary database – many of whom are Microsoft Office Certified Professionals.
- We set ourselves apart from other administrative staffing agencies in that we are dedicated to providing superior customer service every step of the way. But don’t just take our word for it; 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates tell us they would recommend us to their colleagues.
View our office directory online or call our toll-free number 1.800.804.8367 to reach the office nearest you.
One of our professional staffing managers will listen to your needs, considering both the position’s skill requirements and your company culture, to find the best available administrative professional for the assignment.
We'll notify you the same business day on the status of your order.
Back to top
- Our professional staffing manager will need a specific description of the job responsibilities and the skills you are seeking, as well as an estimate of the total length of time the employee will be needed. This ensures that we can select a candidate with the necessary skills who will be available for the duration of the project.
- Be sure to inform the staffing manager of any requirements that are unique to your organization, including policies regarding dress code, hours, lunch and overtime.
- Prepare a specific work area for the temporary employee and make sure all necessary materials are available.
- Inform your staff, including administrative personnel, so they can be prepared for the arrival of the OfficeTeam professional.
- Be sure to notify your OfficeTeam staffing manager if there are any problems with the assignment or you are not satisfied with the temporary professional's performance.
We offer a service guarantee. If you are not satisfied, simply contact your staffing manager within the first eight (8) hours of the assignment and we'll send you a replacement. You will not be billed for the unsatisfactory hours.