Tax Forms

Tax documents
There are several required IRS tax forms for contract professionals regarding employment and earnings that are filled out and/or distributed by your employer, such as: Form W-4, a tax document that instructs the IRS on withholding. Form W-2, which outlines your pay and withholding for the previous tax year.
Robert Half strives to mail your W-2 to your address on file as soon as it’s available each January.  You can obtain a copy of your W-2/W-2c within the Time Reports webpage on our website or within the latest version of the Robert Half mobile app.
You will receive an email from Robert Half during onboarding with a link to complete your W-4 documents electronically. If you choose to update your W-4 at any time to change your withholding, contact the Customer Experience Center by email at [email protected] or phone at 1.888.744.9202.
For additional information on these IRS tax forms, please contact the Customer Experience Center at 1.888.744.9202.