Requires in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be leveraged in different scenarios, and experience with online monitoring and measurement tools.
Strong project management and organizational skills and deep knowledge of social media marketing are required.
May manage a team of social media specialists or coordinators.
Typical duties of a social media manager
- Implementing the company's social media strategy
- Developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption via social media posts
- Reporting various social media metrics using a variety of digital analytics and media tracking tools
- Coordinating with internal marketing and public relations teams to support their respective campaigns, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating an engaged social community
- May also take existing marketing content and circulate it effectively in various social media channels
Robert Half is a leading creative staffing agency.