Robert Half Legal has partnered with Thomson Reuters to bring you CLE webinars. Topics range from career and personal development to key updates in the legal field.
We encourage you to take advantage of our free CLE live webinars, most of which qualify for continuing legal education credit (CLE credit).
With the legal marketplace more competitive than ever, many law firm partners are modifying law practice management strategies to meet business pressures, strengthen client relationships and enhance the value of the legal services they offer. Join leading experts as they discuss key trends and share best practices to enhance law practice management.
Learn how to:
- Utilize the latest technologies to improve client service levels and reduce costs.
- Boost retention rates and address shortages of highly skilled legal professionals – provide professional development opportunities to Gen Y and Z workers.
- Redesign workspaces to reduce overhead costs and create cost-effective back-office operations.
- Implement succession plans for seamless leadership transitions.
- Identify strategic staffing solutions for legal support models and ratios, and create non-partnership roles for associates.
Marilyn Archer, FIIDA, ASID, LEED AP - professional services firms practice area leader, principal, Gensler
Paula K. Barnes - legal administrator, Burr Forman, past president, Association of Legal Administrators
Charles A. Volkert III, Esq. - executive director, Robert Half Legal
The live webinar event is complimentary and qualifies for one free CLE and CLM credit.
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2016, 11:45 a.m. EDT | 10:45 a.m. CDT | 8:45 a.m. PDT
As the complexities of electronic data and cloud computing continue to grow and concerns about data privacy and regulatory compliance escalate, a myriad of issues pose challenges to legal teams.
Lawyers can find out how to:
- Stay ahead of rapidly changing developments.
- Establish a strategic partnership with IT and other cross-departmental teams as well as outside vendors to minimize risk to the organization.
- Hone essential collaboration skills.
- Consider commonly overlooked factors that affect security management.
Join leading experts as they discuss the latest trends and best practices for effectively managing compliance, data privacy, information governance and eDiscovery in today's dynamic legal marketplace.
Live webinar event is complimentary and the program is accredited for CLE in 37 states.
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2015, 1 p.m. EST | 12 p.m. CST | 10 a.m. PST
Client Dynamics Driving Change In The Legal Profession
Robert Half Legal will be producing a one-hour, free webinar featuring the latest Future Law Office research and recent trends influencing the delivery of legal services including:
- Increased client pressures
- Competition and globalization
Pre-approved for one CLE credit.
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014, 1 p.m. EDT | 11 a.m. CDT | 10 a.m. PDT
Predictive Coding: How to Cut Through the ‘Hype’ and Determine Whether It’s Right for Your Review
Join us for our free webinar, produced in conjunction with the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS), which examines the use of predictive coding, or technology-assisted review, to streamline large-scale document reviews and reduce associated expenses.
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 1 p.m. EDT | 11 a.m. CDT | 10 a.m. PDT
The Evolving Legal Profession and the Gen Y Effect
This webinar explores recent trends that are influencing today’s legal workplace, including changing demographics, client pressures and increased worker mobility.
Date: Wednesday, October, 2, 2013, 1 p.m. EDT | 11 a.m. CDT | 10 a.m. PDT
Best Practices For Overcoming the eDiscovery Challenge
Join us for our educational webinar, which examines proven strategies that law firms and legal departments can use to better manage e-discovery and minimize risks. Guest speakers include:
- Steven Baron, a vice president with Robert Half Legal eDiscovery Services;
- Timothy Collins, director of compliance at Hyundai Capital America; and
- David G. Thomas, a shareholder with Greenberg Traurig LLP.
Date: Thursday, April, 11, 2013, 1 p.m. EDT | 11 a.m. CDT | 10 a.m. PDT