Accounts Receivable Specialist
$45000 - 48000/year
West Sacramento, CA
June 10, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
• Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
If interested please contact:
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Customer service and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or closely related field
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815