USD70000.00 - 100000.00 / Yearly
West Point, VA
May 29, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Analyze, apply and improve policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Inspect deliverables of self and team to ensure that they meet client expectations
- Handle monthly and annual close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Prepare cash-flow reports that project cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and handle daily cash management
- Manage the creation of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor them on a monthly basis
- Manage finance department operations, including accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Work closely with executive team and partners to facilitate efficient and effective firm-wide operation
- Comfortable in taking on tasks beyond formal job responsibilities
- Support Finance Department initiatives, including software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, through research, planning and implementation, as needed
- Ensure timely cash collection by driving the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques
- Present monthly financial reports to executive committee and partners
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- CPA or MBA preferred
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Accounting Guidance experience preferred
- Construction Cost experience
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Prior work in technology, analytics and management experience desired
- Strong communication and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.