West Des Moines, IA
June 17, 2019
As the Informatica Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing advanced Informatica design and development skills using Informatica power center
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing and troubleshooting ETL mappings and workflows in the data warehouse environment
- Developing and maintaining Informatica mappings/workflows
This is a contract to full-time opportunity, salary upon conversion 75,000-100,000 DOE. Exceptional benefits and retirement/investment plan, centralized location and the ability to leave early every Friday are just a few of the perks! Must be eligible to work in the U.S..
For immediate consideration, please email a current resume to [email protected]
- 3+ years of professional ETL development experience, Informatica strongly preferred
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309