Customer Service Representative
USD18.05 - 19.00 / Hourly
Walnut Creek, CA
June 3, 2019
If you are interested in this customer service representative position please email your resume to [email protected]
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Walnut Creek, CA3000 Oak Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597