USD38.00 - 45.00 / Hourly
Union City, CA
May 31, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Prepare reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
- Work with internal and external auditors to coordinate quarterly reviews and testing
- Analyze financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics)
- Administer monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Complete other projects as required
- Constantly improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] For immediate consideration please call 510-744-6480 to discuss next step.
I look forward to partnering with you in your job search!
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are highly desired
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- Sales and use tax experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Command of SAP
- Deep understanding of general ledger
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Competence with financial data analysis and report generation that is prompt and accurate
- We're looking for people with financial reporting systems proficiency
- Ability to work well with functional department managers
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Efficient in ERP systems
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fremont, CA39141 Civic Center Dr.
Fremont, CA 94538