May 6, 2019
Salary: $55,000.00 + $75,000.00 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits
-Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax reports
-Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and perform internal audits
-Maintains fixed assets and coordinates annual physical inventory
-Responsible for setting up customer account and conducting credit reporting
-Support operational functions in resolving accounting and control system problems as directed
-Prepare journal entries for month-end accruals, account reconciliations, and expense re-allocations
-Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
-Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of customers, co-workers, and managers in a professional and courteous manner.
-Bachelor degree in accounting or finance is required.
-Minimum two to five years accounting experience in either public or private sector.
-Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus.
-Knowledge in Excel; and ERP software experience a plus.
Contact Information: Please contact Phillip Pritchett at 206-749-0960 or email him at [email protected]
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101