USD65000.00 - 75000.00 / Yearly
Sugar Land, TX
May 23, 2019
• Calculate and analyze contractual price adjustments for customers
• Support district leadership and sales teams to drive probability
• Partner with sales teams to create P&Ls for customer bids
• Lead profitability analyses and provide guidance on CAPEX, freight, product cost, and price
• Develop and maintain regular, as well as ad hoc, reporting materials to district leadership and identify improvement opportunities to the P&L.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, supply chain and FP&A) to achieve business objectives and support customers
• 1+ years Big 4 public accounting experience highly preferred or minimum 2 years of experience in commercial finance and/or finance analysis
• High level of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Excel
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive, driven to deliver results in a timely manner, and team-work culture
• Ability to multi-task in a very dynamic environment
• Self-motivated with the ability to consistently deliver results under time constraints
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• SAP experience
• Bilingual Spanish language skills are a plus (not required).
For immediate confidential consideration, e-mail your resume directly to [email protected] or contact 281-249-1266 and ask for Edward Welch.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Houston West, TX11700 Katy Freeway, 4th Floor
Energy Tower Suite 400
Houston, TX 77079