Medical Data Entry Clerk
USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
May 23, 2019
The Patient Service Associate serves to coordinate patient care and physician activity through the following tasks:
- Greeting all patients/visitors
- Answering all telephone calls
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating appointment activity
- Maintaining patient medical records
- Responsible for communicating schedule changes to the appropriate staff members and physicians/providers
- Receives patients at arrival and verifies all necessary information
- Collects and validated new patient registrations
- Maintains electronic medical records
- Collects and reconciles copays
- Follows HIPPS guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality
Minimum of 1 or more years applicable work experience in a primary care or specialist office or hospital setting required
If you are interested and meet the necessary qualifications, please apply immediately! This position will be filled before the end of the month!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Stamford, CT263 Tresser Blvd
1 Stamford Plaza Suite 1201
Stamford, CT 06901