USD15.00 - 16.00 / Hourly
Spokane Valley, WA
May 1, 2019
NEW GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
The responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk include:
• Supporting both the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams
• Data entry of vendor invoices
• Processing credits and updating accounts
• Assisting with the preparation of financial reports
• Any additional projects or tasks of the Accounting Department
- Supporting both the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Processing credits and updating accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports
- Any additional projects or tasks of the Accounting Department
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Spokane, WA601 W Riverside Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201