Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst-Luxury
USD45000.00 - 55000.00 / Yearly
May 31, 2019
You can apply below, message me on Linkedin at www.linkedin.com/in/agraziano/ or email me directly at [email protected]
The Entry Level Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for delivering analytical insights and business-critical reporting to enhance the performance of the Supply Chain Operations team. You will develop and deploy analytics that drive effective decision making and enable Operations to improve on existing business processes.
Responsibilities will include:
Identify KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery) that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational and financial data
• Implement new reporting/analysis tools and dashboards providing visibility to performance against KPIs
• Write scripts and build tools to extract, clean and transform operations-related data
• Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners and Senior Leaders
• Participate /Lead in ad-hoc Analytical projects as needed
• Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to Business Partners and Senior Leaders
• Create and facilitate user acceptance testing and drive adoption of reporting toolsets across the Supply Chain organization
• Advanced level Excel user and ERP Systems: NetSuite, SAGE, SAP or Oracle
• Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized
• 0-2 years of detail-oriented experience in Supply Chain
• College diploma or university degree in Supply Chain
As I mentioned above, you can apply below, message me on Linkedin at www.linkedin.com/in/agraziano/ or email me directly at [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Jersey City, NJ101 Hudson Street, 21st Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07302