May 21, 2019
- Provide support to attorney through all phases
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Review a multitude of legal work, including the research and analysis of in-depth legal documents
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle heavy workload
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Customer service oriented communication skills that allow for pleasant and beneficial interactions with all customers
- Proofreading experience
- Proven knowledge of File Management
- Drafting experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in editing
- Well-founded grasp of scheduling
- Practical knowledge of Residential Real Estate
- General familiarity with commercial real estate
- Experience with Document Review
- Knowledge of correspondence
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Should possess a thorough knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
An excellent chance to foster client relationships and build case management skills, and to provide support to staff through training. The firm is also willing to offer you a competitive compensation. Contact us today to grow your paralegal career!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326