Full Charge Bookkeeper
SANTA ROSA, CA
June 14, 2019
This role is the main in-house Bookkeeper. They have an AP person and a Payroll person, but the Bookkeeper needs to be able to cover both roles as needed.
- Payroll: 60+ Employees paid weekly. Must be able to process payroll in-house, send payroll taxes, quarterlies, 1099’s, W2’s. (No union, certified or prevailing wage needed)
- AP for both large and small vendors
- AR – most of the billing is AIA % of completion billing, but they occasionally do time & materials billing. The end of the month is when statements get sent, so extra hours are sometimes needed.
- Lien releases
- Willingness to jump in with phones if needed.
- Prepare everything to go to the outside Accountant who prepares the financials.
- Pull quotes and information together for annual insurance renewals
- Additional duties as needed.
- 3+ years of Bookkeeping experience- payroll (60+ employees), AP, AR (% of completion), lien releases
- Construction industry accounting experience. Able to code payroll and AP to proper jobs, etc.
- Ability to work in an open environment where it can get noisy
- Solid systems skills. They are currently implementing ProContractor, so knowledge is a big plus. Intermediate Excel is required.
- Self confident and able to work with construction-type personalities. Cannot be offended by foul language.
- Enjoys a casual office- jeans, etc. Office is part of the warehouse.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Amanda Howell at [email protected] or call 707-578-3355.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Rosa, CA111 Santa Rosa Ave.
3rd floor, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404