USD55000.00 - 65000.00 / Yearly
May 28, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Develop monthly and weekly reports to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Work closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- An ideal candidate should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Provide valuable foresight and decision support through effective Business Intelligence (BI)
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Execute and monitor forecasting reports
- Drive P&L forecasting and Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in financial analysis
- Adeptness in Hyperion Financial Management
- Financial reporting experience desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Variance analysis experience highly desired
- Strong working knowledge with trial balance
- Demonstrated knowledge of J.D. Edwards
- Expertise in financial statements consolidation
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- 3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to [email protected] or apply directly.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cleveland, OH1001 Lakeside Avenue East
Northpoint Tower Suite 1320
Cleveland, OH 44114