USD80000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
San Rafael, CA
May 21, 2019
Our client, a well-established and growing specialized public accounting firm, is looking for a Senior Accountant with Audit experience.This position has the potential to grow into an audit practice lead role.
In this role you will:
• Take a lead role in planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements with a variety of clients
• Gain understanding of clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry specific GAAP and GAAS issues
• Maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services
• Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure
• Identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
• Prepare engagement reports of findings and recommendations
• Prepare financial statements
• Bachelor's degree in accounting
• CPA or CPA Candidate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Solid business ethics
• Strong MS Excel & Word skills, QuickBooks a plus
• Bonus points for data & systems automation experience and proficiency
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a beautiful work environment near public transportation/parking, work-life balance and growth potential. They also allow flexible work hours and little to no overtime is required.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to [email protected] and/or call Lori on 707-578-3355.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Rosa, CA111 Santa Rosa Ave.
3rd floor, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404