USD15.50 - 16.50 / Hourly
San Francisco, CA
May 29, 2019
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Functions as a document specialist or other operations worker.
• Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS.
• Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
• Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
• Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
• Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
To Apply, send your resume in a Word document to [email protected]
• Ability to effectively set goals, lead and train employees
Good technical skills and ability to use complex machinery
• Ability to remain updated on current technology and trends in the marketplace by reading relevant journals, magazines and newspapers.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.