Senior Internal Auditor- No Busy Season!
San Francisco, CA
June 14, 2019
• Development and execution of the annual test plan
• Preparation of end-to-end process documentation including narratives, control descriptions, risk control matrices, test plans and test results evaluations
• Coordination with process owners to remediate internal control deficiencies and to implement operational improvement opportunities
• Coordination with external auditors
• Supervise staff assigned to projects and provide mentorship and overall review of deliverables
• Provide technical consultations to process owners on SOX compliance and internal control policies
• Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency and/or reduce costs related to the SOX compliance effort
• Maintain proficient-level knowledge of SOX-related technical guidance and standards (i.e. PCAOB, SEC, COSO) through ongoing research, training, and monitoring of news/events
• Minimal travel (less than 5%)
Please send resumes to [email protected]
• 2+ years of relevant experience with 1 – 3 years of experience in auditing and/or SOX/Advisory
• Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
• Proficient in risk assessment and risk-based auditing
• Knowledge of revenue recognition for multiple-element arrangements is a plus
• Extensive finance and accounting knowledge, including detailed understanding of financial auditing
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998. At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111