General Office Clerk
USD19.00 - 22.00 / Hourly
San Francisco, CA
April 22, 2019
Catered lunches are included! This role is Monday-Wednesday-Friday for a total of 18-20 hours a week!
***If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected] today!***
What you get to do every day
- Emphasize proper formatting and style when drafting correspondence
- Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed
- Answer telephone calls and manage outgoing ones as well
- Performing data entry, scanning, word processing, copying, filing, and faxing
- Deliver assistance with front desk and receptionist duties
- Offer friendly customer service accurately and quickly
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required for this position
- Strong communication and social skills
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Filing experience
- Organizing Files experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Employer recommends 1 year of Office Clerk experience for this position
***If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]eteam.com today!***
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111