USD30.00 - 35.00 / Hourly
San Francisco, CA
June 11, 2019
This full-time temporary role starts immediately! To apply for this Data Analyst role, please email your resume to [email protected] today!
• Ability to derive insights from random and disparate data sources
• Compare data across time horizons (sometimes year over year and sometimes sprint to sprint) to predict outcomes
• Export data from Jira, our Agile repository, and create reports to analyze historical trends across departments and teams
• Field and respond to ad hoc requests that may be time sensitive
• Present findings in polished Excel or PowerPoint presentations
• General responsibility for researching ideas and trends and applying that research to our current practice
• Research agile practices across Autodesk and at other companies and compare them to the practices of SPG Engineering’s agile teams
• Research best practices in engineering and identify industry benchmarks
• Introduce creative approaches to research topics. Generate new approaches, perspectives and solutions to problems
• Support agile teams in helping drive projects that are innovative. Examples include PCI Compliance 2018, Product Testing for First Customer Launch, …
• Coordinate and track progress and implementation of projects
• Monitor deadlines, resolve scheduling issues, and track progress
PowerPoint – skilled at creating slides and presenting data
Bonus skills – SQL, Jira
Communication - able to clearly communicate and present findings and recommendations to team members all the way through senior management
Flexible and able to respond quickly to multiple priorities
Quantitative and general problem solving skills; superior critical thinking
Insightful and creative
High degree of motivation; enthusiastic
Strong interpersonal skills and team player
To apply for this Data Analyst role, please email your resume to [email protected] today!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans