$11.88 - 13.75/hr
San Diego, CA
March 9, 2018
Office & Administrative
This is a short term opportunity, for a local company in downtown San Diego:
What you get to do every single day
- Guiding guests
- Answering questions
- Registering guests
- Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- Energetic, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
This career opportunity is available primarily through OfficeTeam. Contact us today about a magnificent Receptionist opening that offers career growth.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.