Customer Support Representative
Saddle Brook, NJ
June 14, 2019
Further your skills as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This could be the long-term temporary Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in Saddle Brook, New Jersey!
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Proficiency in order entry
- Expertise in order entry
- Customer service experience desired
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
If interested please apply and send an updated resume to [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663