August 16, 2018
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
• Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
• Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
• Data entry into Excel and the ADP payroll system
• Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
• Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
• Build and run custom reports out of ADP
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of hands on experience at a large corporation
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• ADP and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred
• Ability to easily learn new systems
For confidential consideration please call Robert Half Accounting Operations at 916-649-0832
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans