USD60000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
May 8, 2019
Duties will include:
• Supports the effectiveness and efficiency of construction business management efforts through collaboration with the estimating and field operation.
• Provides the most current and accurate cost and budget information; collects, processes, and analyzes cost data; provides information for gain/loss reporting.
• Successfully manages the billing and payment process.
• Gathers feedback and continuously strives to make improvements to day-to-day processes and practices.
• Regularly coordinates with PMs, superintendents, PE’s, and others to verify costs, billings, and time cards, to quickly identify production plan breakdowns and to provide risks at the appropriate management level.
• Meets financial, business, and project deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting (or related field) or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience
• 5 years’ experience in cost/estimating, construction, accounting, or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience
For consideration for this position, send your resume directly to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815