Business Systems Analyst
$70000 - 95000/year
May 15, 2019
Technology & IT
About the role:
• Define business problems and primary objectives of new projects.
• Work with key stakeholders & participate in client meetings to gather and document functional and system requirements
• Identify and validate key business requirements
• Creates Agile user stories associated with captured system requirements
• Provide ongoing system support; making decisions related to products and issues, identifying those issues that need to be escalated
• Work with automated development Agile tool sets such as JIRA
• Create testing plans and provide training related to any changes made to software/new software implemented
• Assist in creating and updating project documents such as process workflow diagrams and standard operating procedure documents.
• Contribute to project plans
• Strong communication & technical skills
• Responsible, dependable, quick learner
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
• Ability to write clear, concise documentation
• Experience supporting multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to manage & meet deadlines
• Desire to work in a team environment
• Strong work ethic
• BS in a Business, MIS or Computer Science field
• Experience performing requirements analysis
• Experience with Agile development methodology
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005