Senior Fund Accountant - PE/VC/RE Fund Accountancy
USD85000.00 - 110000.00 / Yearly
Redwood City, CA
June 7, 2019
Our Client is the world's largest independent fund administrator. With 40 offices across the globe, our Client is administering over $600Billion in assets - and their global presence means that there are opportunities to take both short-term or permanent relocation options in almost any major financial hub in the world.
Currently they are hiring a Senior Fund Accountant to be based at their San Mateo Office to assist in the servicing of Private Equity, Real Estate and Venture Capital fund administration clients. The job will also include oversight of the operational work being performed in other locations globally, financial statements and other reporting, client visits, global projects and client integration management.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the client relationship management, fund accounting and investor servicing for Fund Administration clients
- US GAAP & IFRS reporting for investment companies and funds
- Assisting in the development of new & existing global client relationships, optimizing service offerings, productivity and profitability
- Production of Financial Statements and Investor communications for Clients
- Assist in the management of the NAV preparation and review process for our fund clients
- Ensuring adherence to documented procedures and policies
- Work on the integration of large fund administration mandates
- Working on ad hoc internal and global projects (as required)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative consistently producing accurate and timely work
- CPA a plus
- Strong IT/Excel skills a plus
- Experience using fund accounting or investor platforms such as eFront, Investran, AltaReturn, Investment Cafe, & Intralinks considered a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111