Data Entry Specialist
USD19.00 - 22.00 / Hourly
Rancho Bernardo, CA
June 7, 2019
- Retain detailed accounts of tasks, files, and progress
- Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Verify, correct, and delete unnecessary data, or combine data from several source
- Audit reports and sheets of data
- Search the internet for information
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Rancho Bernardo, CA13520 Evening Creek Drive North
San Diego, CA 92128