USD10.45 - 12.10 / Hourly
May 28, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Using allotted time frames, retrieve data
- Office related tasks like word processing, filing, scanning, archiving, and faxing
- Coordinate file gathering and indexing with various departments and employees
- According to specified guidelines, order high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices, and other indexed documents
- Offer assistance as necessary for other employees on diverse projects
- Must be capable of answering questions about records and files
- Give utmost attention to quality control to ensure proper document filing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Command of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Solid understanding of archiving
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required of all applications for this position
- Qualified in handling office equipment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Raleigh, NC4140 ParkLake Ave.
GlenLake One, Suite 500
Raleigh, NC 27612