USD75000.00 - 90000.00 / Yearly
May 17, 2019
The Financial Analyst II is a newly created position at Armstrong & will report to the CFO. It will monitor, analyze and enhance all areas of operational and financial performance of the companies resulting in increased productivity.
Financial Analysis & Reporting:
• Coordinate, participate in and monitor financial analysis initiatives associated with the following operating business units / departments (Human Resources, Legal, Information Technology, Creative Services, Armstrong Comfort Solutions, Armstrong Development Properties Inc. and other companies/departments as directed)
• Ensure that all recurring financial and operational reports are reviewed and analyzed to identify actionable recommendations resulting in business process, financial and operational improvement
• Ensure that ad hoc operational and financial analysis is being conducted to identify new opportunities for business improvement and/or recurring reporting
Acquisition Analysis / Due Diligence
• Develop financial models and analysis supporting the evaluation of potential acquisitions
• Provide strategic financial input and vision on decision making issues affecting potential acquisitions
• Coordinate and conduct financial due diligence associated with potential acquisitions
Miscellaneous Financial Analysis / Items
• Ensure that the quarterly FIT tax estimate is prepared, reviewed and submitted by the required due date
• Ensure that recurring evaluations of all business processes and procedures are being conducted to identify and implement appropriate modifications which result in improved data integrity and meaningful/useful information
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Business Administration or Accounting, MBA in Finance or Business Administration
• 7-10 plus years of experience in a corporate environment focused on financial/operational analysis with a track record of increasing responsibility
• Proficient with software packages such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Experience at collaborating with business leaders and working across functional areas to articulate financial priorities and influence decisions to improve financial results
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive wage with free/discounted services
• Attractive benefits package effective immediately upon full-time
• Generous paid time off and holidays
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Pittsburgh, PA1001 Liberty Avenue
Liberty Center Suite 400
Pittsburgh, PA 15222