Senior Accounting Consultant
June 14, 2019
Our Salaried Professionals are full-time employees of Robert Half and assist our client on longer term or mission critical projects. We provide our high level consultants with diversity in job duties and responsibilities while at the same time providing the stability of a full time position and a consistent 40-45 work week. This opportunity will really give you access to building your professional career, dabbling into your different skillsets, expand your network, and the opportunity to work with a different industries. I would love to set up a time to chat with you over the phone or send you more information. Your financial accounting background would be a great fit for this program.
Our Salaried Professionals enjoy extremely competitive compensation as well as comprehensive Fortune 500 benefits (including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and paid time off) while working on challenging client engagements tailored to their specific experience, skill sets and career objectives.
Our industry-leading alliances (Protiviti) and broad client network also provide our consultants access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities.
If consulting is something you'd be interested in, please apply or email me at [email protected]
- Accounting, Finance or business-related degree required
- Certifications preferred, but not required (i.e. CPA, CMA, CIA, etc.)
- Previous public accounting and/or consulting experience preferred, but not required
- Advanced Excel skills: Proficiency with v-lookups, pivot tables and other advanced functions
- Diverse ERP experience (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, Dynamics, NetSuite, QuickBooks, etc.)
- Commute flexibility
Please email your resume directly to [email protected]
We work with candidates with expertise in the following areas:
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
• Consolidated Financial Reporting
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Budgeting & Strategic Planning
• Cost Accounting
• Revenue Recognition
• Discontinued Operations
• Business Combinations
• Transaction Services, Mergers & Acquisitions, Pre-IPO
• Finance Remediation
• Financial Restatements
• Process Improvement
• Finance Transformations & Shared Services
BUSINESS SYSTEMS & BUSINESS
• Business Analysis & Process Re-Engineering
• System Implementation, System Conversion & Integration
• Business Intelligence
• Data & Information Governance
GOVERNANCE, RISK &
• Regulatory Reform (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, IFRS)
• Regulatory Reporting
• Internal Audit & Internal Controls
• Audit/Audit Preparation
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Corporate & Individual Income Tax
• Sales & Use Tax
• Property & Real Estate Tax
• International & Expatriate Tax
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201