Senior Accountant/Senior Financial Analyst
June 7, 2019
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries
• Manages work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
• Performs Accounting Clerk and Bookkeeper duties
• Operates audits of company's accounts
• Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts
• Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as needed
• Responsible for accounts receivable and payable
• Maintains company 401K Plan
• Assemble financial and operational statistics
• Build and maintain complex financial models
• Report on strategic elements of the business
• Manage quarterly forecasts and annual budget
• Work with assigned VP, directors and their teams to develop their forecast models
• Coordinate revenue reporting for monthly operations
• Identify and evaluate business unit needs
• Work closely with the appropriate Finance and support groups to ensure business unit’s financial needs are met
• Develop processes for financial analysis, management reporting, and budgeting
• BA degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
• Approximately 3-5 years of Senior Accountant/Senior Financial Analyst experience
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Advanced working knowledge in word processing, spreadsheets, and other Microsoft Office programs
• High standard for integrity required for exposure to confidential legal contracts and employee information
Become an integral part of the team by sending your updated resume to [email protected] or call us at 503-525-8853. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201