June 13, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Assess, execute and streamline policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Guide all operations of the finance department, including accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Give executive committee and partners monthly financial reports
- Support Finance Department initiatives, such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, with research, planning, and implementation, as required
- Complete month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, reconcile accounts, and handle G/L analysis
- Manage the creation of the annual budget and forecasts and monitor them on a monthly basis
- Act on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Manage daily cash and prepare cash-flow reports, projecting cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals
- Work closely with executive team and partners to ensure efficient and successful firm-wide operation
- Check deliverables of self and team to certify they meet client expectations
- Time monthly billing and other cash management techniques to make sure cash collection is punctual
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are highly preferred
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Knowledge of billing
- Solid understanding of Revenue Cycle
- Month end closings experience
- Deep understanding of medical billing
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201