May 31, 2019
What you will be doing as the Assistant Controller
• Support the month-end reporting, prepare journal entries and perform account reconciliations of all general ledger accounts
• Project Accounting
• Fixed Assets and Inventory
• Variance analysis
• Assist with budgets, forecasts, and reporting
• Support ad-hoc projects
• Bachelor’s (BS) Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 2 – 5 years of accounting experience. Construction and or project accounting experience is a plus!
• Excellent ability to connect and communicate on all levels
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Portland, OR222 SW Columbia St
Portland, OR 97201