USD45.00 - 55.00 / Hourly
May 28, 2019
Duties & Requirements:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management, control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability & compliance.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- CPA preferred
- JD Edwards, Salesforce for Condos, eBuilder for work-flow budget
- Minimum 2 years audit experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and IIA standards
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Certified or willingness to pursue detail oriented certification (CPA, CIA, or other relevant certifications)
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley internal control Section 404 experience, required
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Phoenix, AZ10835 N 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85029